Tuesday, August 7, 2007

tuesday trash

I was commanded to Blog today. I really wasn't going to because ummmm I'm lazy like that. So we are going to talk about people that annoy the crap out of me. Be patient, I may jump back and fourth, but now that I am started I have a bunch. Lets start with the garbage man that comes by the house throwing cans and making as much noise as humanly possible at 6:30 in the morning. Oh and lets not forget about the asshat down the street that thinks the no huge freaking RV parked on the street doesn't apply to him. I have been thinking about driving by with my key out the window to leave my mark. Note that I didn't say a key with my arm stretched out. You don't have to because there is just enough room to squeeze you car by. Oh oh then there is the lady driving 30 in the 45 MPH zone that has 2 miles of traffic behind her and a cell phone stuck in her head AHHHHHHHH. Sorry that had to be done, hope I didn't scare you. Moving on to the multiple asshats merging onto the interstate at 45 MPH when the speed limit is 70. The police should be just as aggressive with driver being stupid and slow as they are with speeders. I swear they cause the road rage that makes a driver floor it to 80 to get around them while showing them a finger that leaves doesn't leave him wondering how you feel about them. Oh oh Crabby had a good one... Isle blockers in the grocery store or better asshats in Wal-mart with 10 kids walking down the isle at a pace that an 80 year with a walker could lap them.. Oh oh the fish tank guy in Wal-mart?? is there such a person. Has anyone ever seen this elusive person or do they just stock there tanks with fish for looks? Oh oh how about the convenience store clerk who wants to tell you their life story.. uhhhh shut up and give me my beer and cigerettes so I can go home and try to forget what a shitty day I've had...

Good gracious is it Friday yet?

I want to retire...

5 comments:

Crabby said...

you DID post! Good man!

Yeegads I believe I've thrown you into menopause too. Want some chocolate? It works wonders. LOL!

OO OO and let's add to the list, those idiot bankers who call on the phone to give you a better deal on your credit card (that really isn't) and won't shut the hell up even after you've said, "no thank you."

Had one of those today. I sent the little skunk home cryin' to his Mommy. Ya don't mess with a menopausal woman. Not when she's in high gear, ya don't.

Rick said...

Under-speeders, aisle-blockers, long-talkers... all a by-product of Zoloft, Lithium, and other mood-modifiers. I know, I went there, and I'm never, ever, EVER going back! God, it feels so-o-o-o good to yell, and I mean YELL... F*CK YOU!!!!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Aisle-blockers really tick me off...especially when you say "Excuse me" and they shoot you a dirty look! I just want to backhand them!

And believe me, you don't even want to get me started on traffic here....you used to live in this neck of the woods...and let me tell you, it's only gotten worse since then!!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Well it's not Friday but it is Wednesday and so the humpday. Let's both retire okay? People are getting on my nerves all kinda ways this week too!

insideout said...

Rick, I went there to! I dont want to not care by taking something that just numbs you to life. I perfeer my voices and the anger. At least I know I am alive and it's me!!...I/O

Crabby, I avoid the bank and do as much as possible on the computer. Hate the bank.

PQ, Isle blocker rank right at the top. and I could write a weekly Loonies on the Path like Memphis with Houston traffic..I/O

PC, You said "Hump day"...