Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back to post

Sorry I have been gone so long. There has been a lot going on here at Palace Inside Out. I changed jobs, and Mrs I/O got a huge contract so I have been working two full time jobs. Once i get home I have to run the books for our business so I feel like i am working 24/7. with whatever spare time I have I have been putting into my children's activities. My oldest is in golf, choir and dance. The middle child is in Karate and soccer, and the little one is my ballerina.

I will try to get on once in awhile so I can at least say hi.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I missed you!!!
I have you back up on my blogroll and I understand about being busy. I'll just check for updates!
Oh and although I hate that my beloved Packers lost i'm glad you won some $$$ :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

There you are!!! :)

Well, looks like YOU won't get bored anytime soon, huh?

Stop by when you can...I'll pop by here from time to time to see what you and yours have been up to! :)

Good to see you posting again! :)